To create a strong community of Jats in the US to stay connected to our ethnic roots and promote cultural heritage through social events.
AJA is organized mainly for the benefit of Jat community in the United States of America, India or anywhere in the world with the following specific objectives and purposes:
(Note: The name community in these paragraphs shall imply Jat community)
1. Corporation shall be a non-political, non-sectarian, secular organization.
2. To advance the social and cultural aspects of Indian Civilization with special emphasis on Jat Culture.
3. To create and promote understanding and cooperation between people of Indian Origin.
4. To cooperate with other organizations interested in India and enriching American Culture.
5. To promote better understanding between India and USA.
6. To develop a “support system” or resource pool directly or in collaboration with other organizations to guide and provide assistance, financial and non-financial to deserving and needy youths of the community to further their educational and scientific interests and for mitigating social hardships as well as for research and publication of community history.
7. Relief of the underprivileged, elimination of prejudice and discrimination.
8. No part of the net earnings of the corporation shall inure to the benefit of or be distributable to its members, trustees, officers or other private persons. In the event of dissolution, all assets shall be distributed to an organization with similar purposes.